Monday, August 16, 2010

PGA Championship Final

It was a long and grueling week! Martin Kaymer came out as the PGA Champion and I made my first cut in a major championship. The support that I received through out the week has been tremendous and beyond my wildest expectations. A heart felt 'THANK YOU' goes out to all of my friends and family. Truly cool!

I scored poorly on Sunday. I was trying to make up ground by firing at flags and unfortunately found out that is very difficult to do in a major championship. Final total was 77 shots on Sunday and a tie for 68th place.

It was really cool playing golf with Retif Goosen. He is a cool guy and a class act! I plan on working on my game harder than ever now and want to hoist up that Wannamaker Trophy one day. I must now return my Mercedes courtesy car and get back to New York. What a week! Be on the look out for more!!! Until then......fairways and greens!

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment