Thursday, February 17, 2011

Updated Rob Labritz dot com

Hey Guys and Gals - The RobLabritz.com website has taken on a new look. I have added a few things and made the site a little bit easier to navigate. There will be many new videos posted in 2011 so watch for really cool new stuff! You can click on photos in the photo section to give you looks at live television shots that I have taken and links to stories as well as other sites that are applicable.  I have also added some links to my favorite websites as well. Each of these websites will give you a look into the golfing and fitness world that I adhere to. I appreciate the support that all of you have given the site. It is a ton of fun and I am looking forward to 2011. Feel free to contact me at any time. Thanks again.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment