Wednesday, January 26, 2011

National Stroke Play Championship Final

Well I played the last two rounds in 4 under par with rounds of 71, 69 to finish in a tie for 4th place at 285. The last day was greuling as the wind was blowing extremely hard! The 69 was the low round of the day equaled only by the eventual champion, Frank Bensel of Purchase New York. A good solid start to the 2011 year. This title has been elusive to me as I have finished runner-up twice but have never come home with the trophy yet.

Next I am off to Palm Springs, California to play a pro am with one of my members and many PGA Tour Professionals. This shoud be a fun event.

Keep it in the short grass and check out the results on Pgatournaments.com. Here is a link to the Stuart News article. Talk to all of you later. http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jan/26/new-york-man-captures-pga-stroke-play-title/

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment