Wednesday, June 30, 2010

National Club Professional Championship Final

With a birdie-birdie finish, I punched my ticket to the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits from August 9th thru the 15th.  I am totally excited! The course again played very difficult and the pressure was immense but I was able to overcome 21 spots and finish tied for 15th. The top 20 professionals qualify for the PGA Championship.

It has been 7 years since I have played in this tournament and I am really excited. Danny Balin was the other professional that qualified for the Metropolitan section with his top 5 finish. He played great and is playing in his first Major Championship.

I look forward to updating RobLabritz.com with live blogs from the 2010 PGA Championship from Whistling Straits.

Talk soon.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment