Thursday, August 23, 2012

Met Open round 2

So we have 2 great golf tournaments going on at the same time in this area. The Met Open and the Barclays which starts today! It just shows how many great events are played up in this area due to the awesome golf courses. I have won the New York State Open at Bethpage Black two times, so I am interested to see how the PGA Tour boys do there this week.

Not to keep harping on the weather here, but it is just perfect! It should be another great scoring day. I shot a round of 70 yesterday and am currently at 7 under par for the event 3 shots back in 3rd place.

Here is a link to the leaderboard: www.ghintpp.com/mgagolf/TPPOnlineScoring/ResultsStroke.aspx?id=297

Here is a link to my scorecard from yesterday: http://www.ghintpp.com/mgagolf/TPPOnlineScoring/StrokeCard.aspx?id=297&pid=62414

Here is a link to final round pairings today: http://www.ghintpp.com/mgagolf/TPPOnlineScoring/StrokeCard.aspx?id=297&pid=62414

I tee off at 11:25am with Jason Caron, who I have not played with before.

Now off to the gym then some breakfast, then to the course. Until then.....

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment