Monday, October 24, 2011

Winter Teaching Schedule and Pro-Am Tournaments

Hey All - As of November 1st through March 31st, 2012 my winter teaching schedule will be Wednesday through Sunday from 10:00am to 4:00pm at GlenArbor Golf Club. The times are filling up quickly and I wanted to send a blog to make sure I reached all of you.

Let me know if there are any Pro-ams that you would like to participate in and I will see if it fits into my winter schedule. I have people that are already excited to travel over the winter and compete in the warmer climates to get out of the cold. There are Pro-Ams in Mexico, Florida, California and Las Vegas that would be great to play in.

I look forward to hearing from all of you soon and will keep you posted on my tournament results as well as pro-ams that we could compete in. Until then.......fairways and greens.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment