Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Metropolitan PGA Section Championship

It was a beautiful day at Old Oaks Country Club in Purchase, NY for the Metropolitan PGA Section Championship. I shot an even par round of 70 with 4 bogeys and 4 birdies which places me in a tie for 13th place at the moment. The tournament is a 54 hole event that concludes on Wednesday. Nick Bova of Friars Head Golf Club has the lead with a round of 64.

My tee time today is 8:30 and I am paired with Greg Bisconti of the St. Andrews Golf Club and Danny Balin of the Burning Tree Country Club. The player of the year is riding on the next two tournaments. I am currently 3rd on the points list narrowly behind Balin and Bisconti. You can follow the action at www.met.pga.com.

Until tonight......fairways and greens!

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment