Tuesday, May 17, 2011

US Open Qualifier postponed until Thursday

Well due to the rain, the local qualifier for the US Open has been postponed until this Thursday. My tee time is now 7:30 a.m. I am sure the golf course will be playing much longer as we are due to get rain for the next few days into the weekend.

I will keep you posted. Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment