Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Titleist Fitters Commercial

Hey- thanks for all of the great emails for those of you who saw my Titleist Fitters commercial on the golf channel all of last week. It was a ton of fun to do and I hope that you all learned something from it. It is now airing on the Titleist.com website and on Golf Central on the Golf Channel. You can get there directly or I have a link in my news section of RobLabritz.com. When you are at titleist.com just click on 'videos' across the top bar. You will then be able to view the commercial. Rate it if you would like by pressing how many stars you think I deserve :).

It is still feeling pretty cold here in New York. I sure hope that the weather breaks soon. Until next time.....fairways and greens and thanks for the continued support.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment